The content by the Foundation for Access to Right – FAR via https://farbg.eu do not require any form of registration. You can visit and enjoy https://farbg.eu without telling us who you are.
However, in order to contact us via the contact form, you are required to provide your name and email address. We are doing this only to be able to answer to your questions and comments, and we are not sharing your email with any third party. Contacting us through the contact form of https://farbg.eu will be taken as a sign that you consent to this policy.
Your rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation
You have rights under the GDPR including:
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to have your personal data deleted or removed if there is no reason for its continued storage and processing;
- the right to object to your personal data being processed and to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- the right to request the transfer of your personal data to another party; and
- where you have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing of personal data based on your consent before its withdrawal.
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information, which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping.
Farbg.eu follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
A „Cookie” is a small amount of data, stored by the website on the visitor`s computer or mobile device.
On our website we use „cookies” in regard with its functioning, as well as, for collecting analytics statistics. The cookies serve to distinguish users and sessions, to define new sessions, to submit queries, to store the source of traffic, and how the site is reached.
By properly setting up your browser, you can always turn off both our cookies and cookies from third parties. In this case, you may lose some of the functionality of some of the services.
In case you use a link which forwards you to another site, it will have its own cookies and security policy, over which we have no control.
Links to other websites.
We reserve the right to change this Statement and any other relevant policies or procedures at any time without noticing you. Any changes we may make to this Statement in the future will be posted on https://farbg.eu and you are advised to regularly check and review the Statement to ensure you understand how we may be processing your personal data. Any changes that we may make to this Statement will be effective from the date on which those changes have been posted on this page. Where appropriate, we may also notify you of any changes made by e-mail.
IF YOU WANT TO
access and review the information we are keeping on you
Where you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your personal data you have a right to lodge a complaint with:
Bulgarian Commission for Personal Data Protection
2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592